Freeze Dried Oyster Capsules (100% Wild Caught)
Why Desiccated Oyster?
With Nutrimal OysterPure, our premium Wild-Caught Desiccated Oyster Supplement, you get an extremely dense source of essential vitamins and minerals, without the strong taste of oysters. Sourced sustainably from pristine oceans, and has absolutely NO fillers, preservatives, or additives of any kind.
Rich in Nutrients: Oysters are known to be a significant source of bioavailable vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, including Zinc, Vitamin B12, Copper, and Selenium, Iodine, and Manganese.
Boosts Immune System: With its high zinc content, oysters can play a key role in enhancing your immune function.
Improves Skin Health: The rich blend of antioxidants and essential minerals supports glowing, healthy skin.
Enhances Energy Levels: The dense concentration of B-vitamins helps boost energy and reduce fatigue.
Improves Thyroid Health: Selenium and Iodine contained within oysters contributes to normal thyroid function.
100% Natural: No fillers, no binders, and no artificial ingredients.
GMP Certified: Produced in facilities following the highest standards of quality and safety.
For adults, take 3 capsules daily, with or without a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Supports energy production by aiding the body in generating ATP.
- Regulates iron which allows the body to utilize oxygen properly.
- Required for the development, myelination, and function of the central nervous system.
- Required for healthy red blood cell formation.
- Required for DNA synthesis.
- Required for the catalytic activity of hundreds of enzymes
- Plays a role in enhancing immune function, protein and DNA synthesis, wound healing, and cell signaling and division.
- Supports healthy growth and development during pregnancy, infancy and childhood, and adolescence.
- Made up of more than 2 dozen selenoproteins.
- Play critical roles in reproduction, thyroid hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, and protection from oxidative damage and infection.
- Essential component of thyroid hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) which regulate many important biochemical reactions including:
- Protein synthesis and enzymatic activity.
- Critical determinants of metabolic activity.
- Required for proper skeletal and central nervous system development in fetuses in infants.
Share this Product
Considering where I live , access to fresh raw oysters is limited and often questionable . Though I do love fresh raw oysters it's not possible for me to have them often and regularly to replenish mineral stores . These capsules allow me to focus on mineral replenishment without the need to find oysters that aren't questionable. Love this option especially from a canadian company !
They seem to be working for me.
There is no taste and ez to swallow.